1. Describe the overall composition of your artwork (balance, unity, rhythm and movement).
- I think that the overall composition of my artwork turned out good. I think this because the balance between the pink and the white worked. I also think this because you can see the image well.
2. How did you add texture and contrast to your print? Is this important? Why?
- I added texture in the male lion's mane. I also added texture in the leaves of the trees. Texture was also added in the whiskers of the two lions. I think this is important because then the drawing wont look flat and boring.
3. Explain how you used positive and negative space to show your image.
- I used positive space in the lions. I also used positive space in the trees. I used negative space in the sky and background and the lines defying the shape/animals.
4. Describe the craftsmanship of your print. (How good the project is technically crafted)
- The craftsmanship of my print was good in my opinion. I thought it was good because there was a good balance between positive and negative space. I also thought it was good because the animals and shapes and identifiable and because the texture was good.
5. Were you able to achieve depth by showing a foreground, middle ground and back- ground? Explain.
- I was able to achieve depth in the foreground with the lions. I achieved depth in the middle ground with the trees. The background's depth was achieved with the sky.
6. Explain your experience with Printmaking. What were the obstacles and advantages?
- In my experience with printmaking, I came across obstacles. One of the obstacles I came across was the lines because I didn't know how big to make them. I also had trouble in decided whether to cut out the black part of the white part. One of the advantages I had was the shapes because cutting out the lions and the tress was easy.