1. Describe the process you went through to change your object into the correct perspective to create the drawing. This is when you were in the lab.
- First I found the image on Google Images. Then I opened it on Photoshop and transformed and scaled it. Then I drew it in perspective after drawing a grid. I colored the picture using colored pencils then drew the shadow. This project was called anamorphasis.
2. How did distorting and stretching the object allow for you to create a drawing that would look different to the viewer?
- Distorting the value of the sketch helped draw it so it looked 3D when you looked at it at a different angle.
3. What were the most important concepts in the project to make it successful?
- I think that I was successful in using all the important concepts like transforming, scaling, shading, and distorting the image to make it look good.