Friday, September 7, 2012
Value Study Drawing
1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
I thought that I could've done better, like darkening the shapes.
2. If this was a group project, what was your contribution?
3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
I think this piece was semi-successful because the shapes looked weird and the shading was kind of choppy.
4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
The thing that worked was the blending of the colors. The thing that didn't really work was shading with the shape.
5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
I would totally draw my shapes better, shade better, and darken the shading.
6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
The most difficult part was shading with the shape because I found it hard to follow.
7. What did you learn from this piece?
I learned how to shade and use value and the blend oil pastels.